Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

London at Christmas...

Hello Everyone!

On Sunday 22nd December I embarked on one of the best days out of my life! I got all the Christmassy feels, it was simply wonderful! For my sister however, it was to start a great day but quickly spiral into a big soppy mess with the evening of JLS' last ever concert. 
I know Christmas has sadly come and gone, too quickly for my liking, but I thought that by sharing a few of the photos I took from the day it would make you feel happy and excited about what has been. So here we go, lets marvel in the Christmassy magic.....
This is in Piccadilly Circus, when me and my sister got lost on
the first tube to Winter Wonderland.
We made it! The queue to get in was so big, but it did
move rather quickly.
 
Here is a compilation of the little wooden huts that were selling
food, drinks and cute souvenirs to buy.



Above are a few photos of some of the cool attractions that were at Winter Wonderland.

 Below is the same huge Christmas tree that was placed high up above on one of the wooden huts. The photo on the left is from when we first got there and the second is later on with the lights on.

This is the super cute ice rink, which I wish I had booked tickets for.
Yep, your eyes aren't deceiving you, it in fact a Parrot on the
 mans shoulder. The parrot was on a leash attatched to him,
so it couldn't fly away. It's not everyday you see something like that.
The food hall in Harrods at Christmas time, how festive.
This big statue of Santa was in the Christmas shop in Harrods.
It was nearly as tall as me.
Harrods from the outside, at night with all the pretty lights shining
and lighting up the street.

The O2 arena at night looks really nice.

JLS saying their goodbyes at the end of the concert, it was a teary night.
Everyone around seemed to be upset and crying.
Just an image of the stage to finish the blog post off.
Thank you so much for viewing my photos, it truly was a marvellous day. I love London so very much and at Christmas time it is all the better, I hope to visit again at this time of year for the 3rd year in a row next year. I just hope that everyone reading this had a lovely Christmas and I wish them all the best for the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment