Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone! Or should I say Merry Christmas Everyone!

Wow! I can not believe it is Christmas already, it doesn't seem that long ago I was sat at my Grandma's house with my family tucking into our Christmas dinner (Ooo, those pigs in blankets!) This is my most favourite time of year, it makes me all excited and happy inside, I guess you could say I'm full of Christmas joy! :D As I'm writing this I am watching elf in my living room with my sister after just getting back from our families annual curry at a restaurant around the corner, what a great way to celebrate Christmas Eve.

Anyway I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! I hope that you get the gifts you want and that you just have an all round good time what ever you end up doing. Only a few hours till the big man himself (Santa Clause) tries to squeeze through your chimneys to deliver all your presents.

After Christmas I will be posting a few Christmassy posts to make everyone feel happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment