Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Haircare

Hello Everyone!

Week 6 (well it is currently week 8! :/) of #BritishBloggerSelection and the theme for this week is haircare. Six weeks have gone so quickly (It's like the whole of the summer holidays, woah), I have loved being part of a blogging community sharing ideas on the same themes. It has also helped me to stay on top of writing at least one blog post each week, as sometimes struggling with what to write is very common for me.
I do love my hair, it's so long which means I have to take extra care of it. Saying that.. I haven't as of this moment had a haircut in about 2 years, I have just let my hair grow to the length it is today (No, it isn't down to my bum, aha). But do not panic, I am getting it cut very soon, and am awaiting the hairdresser to moan at me! However, when I was talking to my friend about this topic- she too was shocked about how long it's been since my last trim- she said that my hair doesn't look like it hasn't been cut for 2 years which I suppose is a good thing. It must all be down to the products I use;

The first product I use in my hair is Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Shampoo. As you can probably guess from what I said above, I have split ends, so many that my hairdresser might have a breakdown! aha :/ So I like to think that this shampoo will help to protect my hair from further damage. It smells of raspberry, which I LOVE (it's my favourite fruit!) and it leaves my hair smelling gorgeous for days inbetween washes. This shampoo is my fave, the herbal essences collection, as it makes my hair feel and look so nice and shiny.

Another product I use to protect and repair my split ends is the Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Cream which is like a conditioning lotion that you put through the ends of your hair. You put it either on dry hair, or towel dried hair and leave it in to work its magic. As this is in the same collection as the shampoo, this also smells amazing and it doesn't make your hair seem greasy or sticky like how I imagined it be.

The last product I use in my hair is the Alberto Balsam Sun Kissed Raspberry Herbal Conditioner (Yeah that's right, it's Raspberry again!) This is such a nice conditioner, as it too smells amazing and leaves your hair so silky and smooth. I never really used to use conditioner, it was just something that seemed to take too much effort to use. So since then I have come up with a solution to this and it was recommended to me by a friend. Wash your hair with shampoo and then when it comes to the repeat section I use shampoo and conditioner mixed together.

That's everything I use in my hair, it's not a lot, but I guess I like to keep it simple! Either that or I'm just lazy ahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment