Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Q&A/Interview

Hello Everyone!

This is a bit late compared to other bloggers posts, I have just got confused with the weeks and when the #BritishBloggerSelection posts are supposed to be published! :/ arhh So I think this was supposed to be up last week, but here goes.
This week is a Q&A set up, with 'Little Vintage Camera' asking 9 questions to all bloggers taking part. By answering these questions I hope you get to know me a bit better.
 
1) Why do you like blogging?
I like blogging as it is a way of expressing yourself through writing and sharing moments in your life with others. You can get across your personality through blog posts, by the way you write. It is also great experience for my future to become a journalist, to practice writing skills. Sorry for the long answer, aha :/
 
2) How did you come up with your blog name?
My hair is blonde (ish, it's gradually getting darker) and curly. Back in school I used to say some really stupid, silly things so my friends kept making fun of me calling me a stereotypical 'blonde'.
 
3) Where from the UK do you come from?
I come from Portsmouth, in Hampshire. Portsmouth is at the very south of the UK, along the South Coast.
 
4) Favourite colour?
I'm really into mint/jade green at the moment. I used to absolutely love pink!
 
5) Do you like Lana Del Ray?
I'm not really fussed about her; she has a lovely voice and some great songs. I'm just not overly amazed by her.
 
6) Hidden Talents That You Have?
I can touch my nose with my tongue, ewww ok thats disgusting! :P Ermm, I'm quite good at art (like drawing and painting) if I take my time, I got a Distinction (An A) at GCSE.
 
7) Celebrity Crush?
Oooo, that's a toughy! At the moment I have 'a thing' for Alex Turner (from the Arctic Monkeys, if you didn't know!), I went to see them at the iTunes festival in September and the image I took of him is now my phone lock screen. Oh and of any member of One Direction, how could I not include them ahaha ;)
 
8) Favourite Blog Of All Time?
Standard options would be; Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter
 
9) What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection?
I thought it was a great idea, for British Bloggers to come together and publish posts based around a common topic. It would be great to hopefully make some friends along the way :D
 
Thank you for reading this post, I hope you got to know a bit more about me! Don't forget that if you want to join the #BritishBloggerSelection, you can do so by contacting Ellie via her blog.... http://littlevintagecamera.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment