Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Cute Surprise!

Hello Everyone!

This is just a short post about a cute little surprise that came through my letterbox today in the form of a card. 
I remember before I turned 17 and was able to drive I used to look in the congratulations section of the card shop. Whilst looking in this section, I used to find cute 'congratulations on passing your driving test' cards. There were some with funny puns on them (how puny.. :/) As weird as it sounds, I used to hope I'd get one of them when I pass. And that day was today!


My mum sent me this today, which was such a nice surprise to come home to! She is so cute, she is always quick to send congratulation cards for exams or even happy Easter cards. I love the thought of sending cards to people, as random as it may sound ahaha :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment