Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Photos from the year!

Hello Everyone!

I hope we are all settling into 2014 just fine, and sticking to those resolutions you set yourself at the beginning of January. ;) Sorry I have been absent on this blog for a while, I have been so caught up with getting my University applications up together. Submitting pieces of work, here, there and everywhere. I've also been rather unimaginative when it has come to blog content, it can be so hard sometimes.

Anyway, that's enough of that! I wanted this post to be a creative, artsy one to show off my photography skills. And to also show the best times of 2013 through a documentary of photos. What a great start to 2014 blogging, eh!? 

January:
The skyline early in the morning.

The remains of the snow as it melted away.
February:
This month after ages I started to read again. It felt amazing.

Mine and my sisters list of films to get in 2013, we did quite well.

March:

Celebrating the Easter in delicious style.
April:
I put together a montage of funny images of my cat.


My signed Kodaline ticket.

My sister and I met Kodaline after the gig.

Saw 5 Seconds of Summer for the first time supporting One Direction.


Saw One Direction at the O2 arena on the Take Me Home tour.
May:
I decided to get baptised this month.

My final piece for my photography AS level.
June:
The levitation photo I made on Photoshop.
July:
My sister looked gorgeous at her prom.

I was blown away by the model of Hogwarts.

Harry Potter studio tour- best place ever!

Butter Beer!
August:
I passed my theory test first time.

Group photo with friends at Thorpe Park.
September:
My dad spoilt me and got me the best 18th birthday present.

My sister won tickets to see the Arctic Monkeys at the
 iTunes festival.

October:
The result of 'the storm' on my neighbours fence.

The panto was a great success.


I finally overcame my craving to make homemade pizza, yum!
November:
Oh, how Anoop helped us with our late purchase.

I DID IT! I passed my driving test first time.
December:
I got my first article published in Mayhem! magazine.

Even my cat got into the Christmas spirit. 


Winter Wonderland was so magical.

Went to JLS' last ever tour date with my sister.

So that is my year (2013) in pictures, it's great to look back at the images you have taken and bring back all the great memories. As I completed an AS level in photography, I think I have definitely got better at achieving nice photos and love looking back at photos taken years ago to see how my skills have developed. Getting an SLR camera for my 18th this year has made me set myself a goal to produce so many more wonderful photographs to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment