Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

I'm Back....Again

Hello Everyone!


It's been a while since I posted on here, too long in fact. Life has kind of got in the way a bit. By that I mean that I've been kept busy with work, driving around and starting uni (and the mountains of work that has come along with it). However, as I am doing a journalism degree you'd think this blog would be blossoming with regular posts.... so this is what I am pledging to do from now.

I love writing and blogging is an amazing way to showcase your work, to express yourself. You can post what you like, and apparently when you like in my case ;) aha This blog will be a way for me to write about whatever I'm feeling like at the time, I find it too hard to focus on just one subject to blog about. Life is too great to choose just one thing as a constant theme.

Anyway, as usual I have rambled on, but I just wanted to put out there that I will be posting more frequently this year. 2015 will be an awesome year, just wait to see how it all unfolds. :D

Lots of Love, x


No comments:

Post a Comment