Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

Guess Who's Back....Again!

Hello Everyone!

Lets start with me saying sorry...in the words of JB, "Is it too late now to say sorry?" :')

It's been a while since I last blogged about anything. Life and uni have just had me so distracted lately. Starting my second year of university, has seemed to have got me in a tizz. Once again I still leave work till the last minute, but this year also starts to count towards my final degree grade. But I have still somehow found the time to read other peoples blogs and not keep up to date with my own...Bad blogger!

I really do like blogging as I get to express myself, getting to write about things I'm loving at that moment in time. So I guess this is me making a vow to blog more?? I know I've probably written too many of these "I'm back" posts but I for sure hope this vow carries on.

Watch this space...

Lots of Love, X

No comments:

Post a Comment