Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone!


I'm back, finally! It's been long enough and I hope you're all well. How nice has the weather been lately, talk about 'summer has arrived'- Woah it's been hot!

Anyway that's enough of that small chit-chat with you, here's the real reason I haven't posted on here in so long. Let’s face it, work, college, exams.... has kind of taken over my life a tad, but I am, as of yesterday, FREE (from college and exams, anyway) forever. Bring on University in exactly 3 months and 5days- wow what a lengthy break :/ I spent the last month revising for my final A Level exams, which determine whether I can attend Uni or not, they took over everything so it felt amazing to throw out all of my notes from the year as I will never need them again (especially ICT). 

ALSO, BREAKING NEWS; I have started to drive again! 7 months after passing my test, have finally saved up enough money to be put down as a named driver on my dad’s insurance. Wooo, freedom really is here! :D Fro yo runs, drive thru's, road trips and blaring summer 'tunes' all the fun of being able to drive! 


This was just a small little update post to let you all know what I have been up to and why I have been so bad at slacking on here lately! Once again I am very sorry; my next post won't have such a long space inbetween. I promise! I would love to hear about any of your life updates, what awesome things have been going on recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment