Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

First Blog Post...... :/

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new blog......

After writing a blog to record my coursework progression in my first year of AS media, I decided that I would create one of my own as I enjoyed it! It was a shock at first, writing a blog, you're sharing your thoughts and feelings with anyone who is kind enough to read it. You 'should' write a blog post at least every week to tell others of an exciting event that has happened....this will be a struggle for me, trying to remember to write a new post aha ;) 


I have thought about writing a blog for a while now, but I guess i've been too busy or even too scared. But here goes....I thought I would start tonight, on a very boring college night. This blog is a way of expressing myself and getting my work out there for people to read, which I will be VERY grateful for, but ultimately I am writing this as a way of assisting my university application as I would love to go into journalism :D My blog posts will be about all things life related, like things that have happened to me recently or my interests; fashion, photography, music and cooking.


Ok, so that is the end of my very first, rather boring blog! You got to know a bit about why I am doing this and I just hope I haven't scared off people from ever reading this again... it can only get better!


No comments:

Post a Comment